JOIN OUR ʻOHANA!
Big Island Brewhaus, Hawaii’s highest brewery and restaurant in Waimea on the Big Island is seeking kitchen and front of the house staff. We are looking for dependable, friendly, quality-oriented people. Full-time and part-time positions available including Prep Cook, Line Cook, Server, and Dishwasher. Responsibilities vary by position.
Big Island Brewhaus offers competitive wages (based on performance and experience) plus tips and employee discounts. We cover the full cost of medical, dental, drug and vision insurance for full-time employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
WHO WE ARE
Our Brewery was founded in 2011 by Thom Kerns. We are located in Waimea/Kamuela on the Big Island of Hawaii. Our award-winning brewing team embraces the traditional art of brewing while pushing established styles with creativity and imagination – the pursuit of excellence and character. Our passionate, hard-working brewers have been consistently winning awards with the beers they produce in our 10 barrel brewhaus and they have fun doing what they do best — brewing world class beers one batch at a time.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED A SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Team player with strong work ethic, integrity & enthusiasm.
- Availability to work weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Willing and able to follow instructions.
- Able to stand for extended periods of time and lift up to 75 lbs without assistance.
- Prior experience preferred but we are willing to train the right candidates.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining the Brewhaus team please send your contact information, resume and references to: [email protected].
Big Island Brewhaus LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.